Sunday, March 13, 2016

Over 100 Hours!! What a milestone.

Been flying a lot!  Next step, Instrument Rating.  

Been to areas across Ohio, and this year I plan on taking longer trips and fewer local jumps.  

I did get checked out in the Cessna 152 and then the 172 Skyhawk, and find them both appealing. Plus, I am checked out in 3 airplanes and always a plane available for those last-second decisions to go fly.  

The most fun moments were taking friends from the Cleveland Clinic up for a trip to Port Clinton to eat at the Tin Goose Diner.  I also flew into Put-in-Bay, just to say that I did.  PIB is a weekend hangout for those with lost morals.  (LOL I'll go back soon).  

The fun part was taking a few people up for their first small airplane ride and all but 2 will gladly go again.  A couple relatives went up for short rides and can report back to the family that I was a safe pilot.  

Hopefully, the best is yet to come! 



No comments: