Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Delays and Frustrations

This is really making me uneasy.

1) I am waiting for my authorization from the FAA to take my medical exam. Every year I have to send letters from my physicians to Oklahoma for them to review and then give me 'permission' to take my exam. This year was delayed due to my newly diagnosed Ulcerated Colitis and my liver transplant physician could not complete his report. I know it is just an issue of time, but I hate the wait.

2) Job. In January I left my part-time to go to a mortgage company and that company was a farce. I lost 3 months of income and could not save for flying. I was also given a chance to move to an insurance company for a great opportunity. I studied and passed the insurance test with flying colors. Now, I find that the agency was grossly overselling the position and all of the income that they were making was not true and that they are scrapping the program. Out of pocket money could have been used for other things, including, setting money aside for flying.

I know that this is all for a reason. Just tell me what that reason is.

Another great day. I need to get flying soon!

No comments: